Saturday, June 27, 2009

This week's events

-Having my whole apartment clean for the first time since we moved in (there was always one dirty room)
-Remembering Brother's birthday, which I always forget. Happy birthday, Brother!
-Buying tons of pastries because they were half off last night, and I can't pass up a good deal (mom would have been proud)
-Eating them all
-Getting two coupons just beacuse the student manager is afraid of me, and I made him feel bad about making me come in to work early
-Having a freakishly lumpy belly because Sad Eyes likes to put herself in weird positions
-Finishing a few sewing projects
-Trying to replace a zipper on a dress, and realizing that the dress is now way too small for me
-Getting our crib sheets delievered, but no crib
-Brandon finishing our picture
-Packing to go to California with the Harpdogs tomorrow; there will be a pool at our condo so I am excited

6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

That's a great week! (especially the half-priced pastries) Did I teach you well, or what? And I'm glad you're using the sewing machine.

Graytoppop said...

The picture is great. Maybe that's what you could do for income!!!

Graytoppop said...

And yes, MTB is extremely proud of you....

Lindsey said...

Well it was mostly brandon that did it.

Ashley Erin said...

you're pregnant, no one wants to see you in a swimsuit at the pool. but have fun anyways.

BRANDON said...

i do