Saturday, December 18, 2010

everything purple

When I picked out the name Violet, I promised myself that I wouldn't make her wear (or have) everything purple. Well, it turns out I lied to myself. But I think I only make her wear so much purple because EVERYONE thinks she's a boy, and I'm really not into pink, so it's our only alternative.

So, here is the stocking I made for her: purple velvet with white fur trim, bells, and a reindeer.
And I made this skirt for her from some leftover fabric. It's a little short and doesn't quite give her legs enough room to move around, but I'll fix it later.

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

super cute skirt. and the stocking is very you. nice job.

browniemom said...

Love the stocking and the skirt! Purple is a very popular color at our house too! What a fun Christmas you will have!