Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm drooling

It was a good week to be a mom.  It started out with Charlie's baby blessing on Sunday and can I just say, I have never seen a more handsome baby boy in a little white outfit.  I practically drooled over it.
 When Charlie sleeps (which is a lot) he keeps us entertained with his little sleep smiles.  They're small and fleeting, but I caught one here.  Again, I drool in adoration.
 Mega drool.  I never want to forget these tiny little rolls.
 Little glimpses of a personality are starting to show through on him.  He can recognize me (or at least I'm convinced that he does).  His eyes follow me (roughly) across the room and when I come and play with him he smiles a lot.  He makes little happy noises and LOVES to cuddle. 

And my other child-- she is fun, too.  I take advantage of every holiday because she gets really excited about celebrating little things.   On Monday she helped me make a little Valentine's box and on Wednesday she went to a party and came back with it overflowing with love and candy. 
 Later that week it was raining so we stayed inside and made a tent in our living room.  I gave her a bowl of Craisins and a pillow and let her watch the Lion King.  She was one happy girl.

7 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

OMG! Charlie is so so cute!

Sara said...

Bahaha! I love it when babies smile in their sleep. And I like Violet's shirt in the Valentine picture. It's so happy!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Happy mom, happy babies!

Bexie Funk said...

that looks like a lot of fun! my kids love making tents!

browniemom said...

Those cheeks and rolls....want to kiss all of them. I agree he is so handsome! Little Violet is so cute too! Love the tent idea!

BRANDON said...

you are not allowed to eat our babies

Emily Hamilton said...

Charlie is too cute! I love those sweet smiles.
Now Abby wants to make a tent, that looks so fun.