Saturday, February 04, 2012

My monsters

Whatever happened to my newborn? He turned into a giant chunk of "I take up half the couch." Mmmmm... I love chunks.
And Violet? She is still insane. She convinced me to buy Oreos on Monday and the next day I found her with a bajillion of them on our coffee table, opening them and just licking the cream out. Lately she has been under the impression that I will buy anything she sticks in the cart. Maybe that's because it's true. It doesn't take much to convince me to buy Oreos.
She has been delighted by all the rain here. I can't blame her. I did the same thing when I was little.
Is it bad that I'm jealous of her legs and she's 2 years old? What am I going to do when she's 17?
I'm not sure what to make of this face.
The happy puddle splashing was just the calm before the storm. It's a good thing that I don't mind being stared at, because I've had to carry her to the car screaming quite frequently this week. She REALLY didn't want to leave those puddles.

2 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

wow

Bexie Funk said...

she does have some skinny little legs. and man charlie is a beast!