Monday, March 11, 2013

A blog-worthy bedtime story

Violet loves telling me bedtime stories.  She often takes events from the day and forms them into a more colorful story.  Today was not my day, as Charlie fell out of the stroller and had an injury that almost warranted a trip to the ER. The ER trip was only called off after I called my mom and she assured me that they couldn't do anything for a mouth injury at the ER.  (Don't worry, Charlie is fine now.  By the time I got home, he was talking and eating happily, so obviously there was no serious injury.)

But right when I thought I was getting over the trauma of the night, Violet told me a bedtime story. Here's how it went:
Once upon a time, there was a brave queen named Mommy.  She was riding her horse and she fell down and broke Charlie.  She rode to the castle and the other brave queen, Dr. Reed, put a bag of ice on Charlie so his broken heart could be glued back together.  The end.

So there you have the day's events told through Violet's eyes.  You're welcome.

5 comments:

bethy said...

she is awesome.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I love that girl! I get to be the brave queen!

Bexie Funk said...

she is so funny. i'd love her to tell me a bedtime story.

browniemom said...

What a smart, creative, little cutie pie!

Graytoppop said...

Priceless!!!!!