Sunday, March 17, 2013

This is what we do

I'm going to preface this post by saying that some of these pictures have nothing to do with the content.  I just had to announce to everyone that today Violet put on these clothes, struck a pose, and said, "How do you like my outfit?" It was priceless.
 What I was really going to talk about is our family time lately.  Have you been checking out my photo blog?  You should.  It's awesome.  I was afraid of running out of ideas but I realized that's never going to happen.  I'm not sure why I didn't do this awhile ago.  Anyways, back to family time.  Lately it has been revolving around taking pictures, and that has actually been quite fun.  We let Violet have her own camera (Brandon's shock-proof, water-proof camera) and she joins us on little nature walks.  Charlie is too young to manage a camera, but he enjoys picking the flowers while we are out anyways. There are few things as fun as getting to share your interests with your kids, so this has been a great thing for us to do.  Pretty awesome family time, if you ask me.
Picking the flowers

This is not the camera we normally let her use, but she looks so hardcore, I couldn't help myself.

How could I NOT put this picture up?


Charlie has the prettiest eyes, even if the booger is a bit distracting.

3 comments:

browniemom said...

Violet looks like such a big kid! Holy cow! And Charlie's eyes.....love them!

Ashley Erin said...

Violet is so so funny! I love your photo blog. I check it everyday for updates.

Sara said...

Love the picture with the cat. And Violet's outfit choice.